Thursday, December 17, 2009

3 Twilight Poems

From Bellas Perspective

Something has changed, somethings not right
We use to be carefree and live like nothing mattered
But our relationship got off track
I love you but I'm broken, I can't be fixed
I'll hold your hand but it means something different to you
I love you still, but my heart belongs to him

From Edwards

Bella your my life now
I can't live without you, but you need a chance to be normal
I won't take that away from you
It's not fair to you, I'm so selfish
I'm trying to give you the chance to be human
Therefore I'm leaving, I love you. Goodbye

From Jacob

Bella, I know what he was and I know what he did to you
I love you, but I wish the feeling were the same
I know you love me too but like a brother
I'll still love you until the end of time
Bella I wont leave you, I love you too much

No comments:

Post a Comment